Monday, May 14, 2012

Shirts for the Ranger Game

Now that I have this awesome Silhouette CAMEO I have been a machine making shirts and such.  Well we will be going to a Ranger game and I wanted to make shirts that fit each of our personality.  I even made one for my Aspie son who loves Star Wars.  So I made him the Yu's The Force shirt.  GET IT?!  I was pretty smug with myself on that one.
This year is also the Rangers 40th anniversary so I made my teenaged son the throw back shirt (grey shirt, tip right).  That is also why two of the shirts have 1972 added.

The shirt on the top right and middle right were made using printable vinyl.  As you can see with the blue shirt I was not sure about how to cut it so it looks funky.  The gray one was printed thru the Silhouette CAMEO then cute using the CAMEO. It was my first time to use the print and cut feature. On the other shirts I just used the Siser Easyweed
Heat Transfer vinyl.  

UPDATE:
I can say we looked pretty awesome in our shirts.
I updated the above pic with my son wearing the shirt at the game.  The most complements I got where on the top two and the babies shirt.

TTFN.


No comments:

Post a Comment