Sunday, August 26, 2012

Teacher Gifts

Well it is the first official school night and I am still up.  The kids have all been in bed for a few hours now.

So this is what I did.

Used my Silhouette CAMEO to cut out some outdoor vinyl. The little hands on the one bottle just seems so cute.  To me the ribbon adds just that little something extra.

I got the idea when my friend Emily had me cut out vinyl for her teachers gift below.
Now she went all out with this really cute bucket.  The letters on the bucket is silver etching vinyl.  I really like the look that it gave.  Then it was just outdoor vinyl for the  hand sanitizer bottle. 

I really hope the teachers enjoy their little personalized gifts.  It was really cheap to do and adds a little character to their room.  Hopefully I can get an action shot to add later.

No comments:

Post a Comment