Thursday, September 20, 2012

Crappy (Happy) Mom.

It is a amazing how a picture is worth a thousand word.  In this case how about a thousand insults.  This picture below (from Granola Baby) was posted by another blogger, and then her Facebook page was hit with pure hatred. I know hate is a strong word but the words and emotions that was flying around was just disturbing.  Wishing that people would put that much time and energy into something better than attacking a fellow mom. 



mom wars

Now other blogger mommies have hit the internet with reasons they are crappy moms.  Me I had to join in.  Who can type sarcasm better than me?

How I am a Crappy (Happy) Mom

I am such a crappy mom I started posting this blog while my kids are at the park.
I'm so crappy I let my son play on the big slide and he's only 21 months old.

I'm so crappy I let my daughter spin herself till she gets sick.
I'm so crappy my kids play in the dirt and rocks at the park.
I'm so crappy that sometimes I sit down at a bench eat my lunch while they play.
I'm so crappy I left my Aspergers son at school without me so he can have football practice by himself and I took the other kids to the park.
I am so crappy I wear my son....STILL.  
I'm so crappy for having 5 kids.
I'm so crappy that I let my 14 year old babysit sometimes.
I'm so crappy I still breastfeed my 21 month old son.
I'm so crappy cuz I made informed decisions to get all 3 of my son circumcised, and I'm a nurse that would be in there for the procedure.
I'm so crappy I put in a movie so the kids will watch TV so I can get some work done.
I'm so crappy I make my kids be nice and show respect to people that they don't agree with.
I'm so crappy my kids, almost every weekend, have movie night and fall asleep in the living room.
I'm so crappy because I yell after asking them to do something for the umpteenth time.
I'm so crappy when I let my four year old dress in her own way and then go out in public with her.
 I'm so crappy because I gave my son (11 at the time) a cell phone. 
I'm so crappy because I let my oldest daughter do a beauty pageant. 
I'm so crappy that while typing this my kids are reading over my shoulder telling me how I am crappy.  :)







I guess I am so crappy that I need to be arrested like this woman.

 Tammy Cooper Texas Mom Arrested


I may be crappy but I am a happy mom with happy kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment